This will not work for the SOHC 240sx and the CA18DET engines.
Setup is easy and flexible.
Changeable values include:
* the colour and look of your data display
* wheel size corrections for more accurate speed trials
* which gauge shows where on the data and dashboard display
* choose degrees Celsius or Fahrenheit, Km or Miles
* flexible comms port setup
* automatically test your car for appropriate data locations
* let the software find your ECU
Adjust base settings while driving:
* change engine temp
* AAC valve
* IACV valve
* air/fuel mixture
* turn variable cam timing on/off
* turn fuel pump on/off
* turn cylinder spark on/off
Record your cars vitals with the datalog feature. Easy to setup and start, any parameter that is recognized can be recorded. Go for as long as you like, only limited to your laptops free memory. Replay a log on the data screen or view it using the simple Log Analyzer.
You could import the figures into excel, or for advanced analysis of your logs Datalog Viewer.
*Read the ROM data from your ECU
* Monitor your ECUs heartbeat with map trace functions (Only on Z32, but others coming)
* Test your cars performance with a very flexible speed trial. Dial in your own trigger speed, or use one of the preset ones, press start and go! When the nominated speed is reached the timer stops. Made accurate by tire size correction settings.
* Get into the heart of your ECU and watch data at address locations change. Record their min/max values along the way.