This is open box EPS Throttle Body Kit includes all brand new parts new in original packaging. Throttle bodies were installed on a plenum and customer had issues with throttle body relearn. We're told by EPS that this issue is typical on 2007 model cars with original ECU so these throttle bodies should ONLY be used on 2008+ model year cars.
Stock Description Below
Now available from EPS Tuning, 70mm Big Bore Throttle Bodies for all Nissan / Infiniti models equipped with a VQ35HR VQ37VHR powertrain. The new EPS throttle bodies feature a 10mm (16%) larger throttle plate with a full 36.1% increase in surface area. This helps increase airflow through the intakes providing a slight increase in horsepower and torque, as well as increased throttle response and driveability. CNC Billet Aluminum adapters are included to allow these throttle bodies to be mounted to stock intake plenums.
Horsepower gains on big bore throttle bodies is depentend on other supporting modifications. The more airflow that a motor demands, the more the larger throttle body will benefit the overall performance. The use of a Ported Upper Plenum (VQ35HR / VQ37VHR), Ported Lower Plenum (VQ35HR / VQ37VHR), and aftermarket intakes such as the Stillen Gen 3 or Z1 Cold Air Intakes is recommended to ensure the most gains on naturally aspirated motors.
NOTE: Because these throttle bodies feature larger throttle plates these throttle bodies will not fit with stock intakes or most couplers provided with aftermarket intakes. Options below include silicone couplers for Z1 or Stillen GEN 3 intakes, but may fit a variety of other aftermarket intakes. If larger silicone couplers are required for your intakes or you are unsure if your current couplers will work, contact us via phone or email for pricing and availability.
Z1 also recommends the use of silicone PCV Breather Hoses that can be found HERE.
- 10mm larger throttle plate OD over stock (70mm vs. 60mm)
- 36.1% more area at the blade
- EPS Tuning CNC Billet Aluminum Adapter Plate
- Plug & Play Adapter Harness
- Very Low Merge Angle Between Throttle Body Bore & Intake Manifold Inlet for a Smooth Transition
- Improved Throttle Response and Driveability Characteristics
- Compliments Larger Diameter Intake Tubes for Increased Airflow and Power
- Proven dyno and track gains
- (2) EPS 70mm Throttle Bodies
- (2) EPS CNC Throttle Body Adapters
- (8) Stainless Steel Throttle Body Bolts
- (6) Aluminum Hardware Spacers
- (1) Throttle Body Adapter Harness
- 2007-2008 Nissan 350Z (VQ35HR)
- 2009+ Nissan 370Z (VQ37VHR)
- 2007-2008 Infiniti G35/G37 Sedan (VQ35HR)
- 2009+ Infiniti G37 (VQ37VHR)
Click Image Above For Full Resolution Image
Throttle Body Install Guide can be found HERE.
Due to the availability and condition of these parts, all liquidation items are sold "as is" and cannot be returned for any reason. Z1 offers several blemished / overstock items at a substantial discount in our Liquidation Station.