EBC Orangestuff Full Race Brake Pads
- Fast bed in due to factory pre-scorched surfaces
- Huge friction level
- Stable at highest temperatures
- Reduced rotor/disc damage
- Effective from cold making this material street usable
- Highest performance with zero fade up to 750C*+
Following on from the huge success of the new EBC Bluestuff NDX range, customer demand has indicated the need for a more aggressive full race material for track only use that is not required to bring a vehicle to rest (which Bluestuff NDX was specifically designed to do) and this has led to the development of the orange grade material. The material will be dusty and slightly more aggressive on brake rotors (such as EBC Blade Brake Disc rotors) which is the trade off when using a full race pad and cannot be avoided.
On the contrary Bluestuff is a material capable of track use on most vehicles. The different in the compounds is immense. Bluestuff may work great on better designed calipers on the track but the fastest cars on Street design calipers may push blue beyond its limits due to reduced cooling, reduced pad release and smaller rotor diameters associated with a standard set up.
Orange grade is NOT designed for highway style driving and is more designed to scrub off speed on track use. Orange is a track only material.
- 1990-1996 Nissan 300ZX (Z32)
- 1989-1995 Nissan Skyline R32 GTR (BNR32)