Formerly known as the StopTech Street Performance Brake Pad, StopTech Sport Brake Pads are engineered to meet the demands of high performance driving situations while maintaining their ability to work in normal driving conditions. StopTech Sport brake pads combine the benefits of premium street brake pads with aggressive friction formulas suitable for track day and autocross use. Para-Aramid composites deliver optimum stopping performance over a wide temperature range and are specially formulated to deliver linear response in both cold and hot conditions. All StopTech Sport brake pads are 100% positive molded and include OE designed shims to eliminate noise associated with brake pad vibration. In addition, each StopTech brake pad is scorched to remove any impurities in the friction material. While this does not eliminate the need to bed-in new pads it does provide improved stopping power right out of the box.
- High MOT (Max Operating Temperature) to Eliminate Fade
- 100% Positive Molded for Uniform Friction Material Density
- Scorched to Raise Initial Cold Effectiveness and Ease Bed-In
- Para-Aramid Composites Provide Linear Response at All Temps
- Dynamometer Tested for Maximum Performance and Service Life
- Lab-Developed Formulas with Strong Initial Bite
- Ideal for Autocross and Light Track Day Use