Clutch Masters Clutch for the Nissan Juke offers ecepctional holding capacity for heavily upgraded or mildly modified vehicles. With multiple options varying from the basic FX100 to the tough FX400, Clutch Masters is guaranteed to have a clutch suited to your power level and driving style. See the rest of the Clutch Masters lineup HERE!
The FX100 System uses the Power Plus I Pressure Plate with the Steel Back organic disc. This clutch is engineered for heavy-duty street use. It is specifically designed for extended wear and additional clamping force for the enthusiast who has added an exhaust system, an intake system, up to 50hp NO2 upgrade, or other non-forced induction external bolt-ons. As with most Clutch Masters clutches, the FX100 incorporates the Hi-Leverage pressure plate design and the steel back disc. It features only slightly increased pedal pressure (over stock components), longer life than stock, and normal clutch feel during engagement and disengagement for a very smooth operation.
Require the use of the Clutch Masters Lightweight Flywheel, optional below.
- High performance street system
- Holding capacity 70% over stock
- Heavy-Duty reinforced pressure plate
- Hi-Leverage pressure ring design
- Sprung hub/cushioned disc
- Steel backed organic friction material
- Pressure Plate
- Clutch Disc
- CSC Slave Cylinder (With Throwout Bearing)
- Pilot Bearing or Bushing (when applicable)
- Alignment Tool