Defi-Link Advance CR Gauges are the next generation system that adopted the interactive communication.
The Defi-Link ADVANCE system allows gauges and displays to be attached to the ADVANCE control unit with a single “DAISY CHAIN” wiring system.
Gaugess, displays, and ADVANCE Control Unit are equipped with microcomputers. Distant gauges can be operated at hand.
The system is also designed to allow all sensors to be attached to the ADVANCE control unit, so that gauges can be mounted separately without the need for multiple tubing or wiring to each gauge.
Note: The advanced CR gauges are only compatible with the Advance control unit.
- Flat glass and precise graduation scale give more needle accuracy and high visibility.
- Gauges can be controlled from distance with optional switch.
- Opening and closing modes can be selected from 2 variations.
- The installation of additional gauges is easy with utilization of daisy chain system.
- The illumination at night can be switched between 2 different colors. (White dial: amber red / blue; Black dial: white / amber red)
- The outer edge of the gauge illuminates in red at night.
- The needle pointer driven by a stepping motor has a smooth instantaneous response to rapid acceleration of high performance vehicles.
- The microcontroller calibrates up to 270 degree angle in 3027 – 4600 segments (0.088°- 0.059°), and provides accurate vehicle information.
- Self-diagnosis system turns the warning LED on to indicate any wire disconnection, short circuit and serial communication errors.
- Warning by buzzer sound when the warning LED is on (buzzer sound can be turned on / off).
- Peak value and warning value during driving are stored. Driving data can be stored and replayed up to 3 minutes.
- Oil Temperarture Gauge
- Temperature Sensor
- Sensor WIre (10')
- Meter Wire (10")
- Meter Cup
- Regular Position Bezel
- Mounting Bracket Set (Double sided tape, Buffer, Bracket, 4M bolt, washer, and nut)
- Operation Manual
Defi Advance Control Unit: