The BC stroker kit for the Nissan RB26/RB25 engine incorporates a 79mm stroke, steel billet crankshaft. Depending on bore size that you decide, the BC kit will take you up to a 2.9L with a 87mm bore. The Nissan RB26/RB25 kit utilizes premium steel billet connecting rods. As usual, each BC kit features custom CP or JE pistons, wrist pins, and full ring pack. Big time horsepower and torque gains.
Note: Must specify RB26 or RB25 cylinder head when ordering pistons. (Option Below)
- BC 4340 billet steel crankshaft (79mm stroke).
- BC 4340 Sportsman or Pro Series connecting rods. (Optional Below)
- CP or JE aluminum forged pistons (any bore size, any compression ratio).
- 5100 Series carbon steel alloy wrist pins. 9310 Series pin upgrade avail.
- Ductile iron plasma top rings, tapered second ring, low tension oil rings.
- Fully system balanced and ready to install.
- Includes Crankshaft for 2.9L Displacement
- Bearings NOT included
- Lightweight Crankshaft available by special request
*NOTE* Included pistons are available in specified compression and bore ONLY. Upon ordering we will need piston specifications before orders will be processed.
Brian Crower 615+
The BC625+ Series rods are designed for high horsepower, high boost and extreme rpm applications where nothing but the best rod will do. Features include ARP's premium Custom Age 625+ bolt rated to 280,000 p.s.i. for ultimate fastening capabilities as well as aluminum-bronze bushings to insure long, reliable service, no matter what the boost, nitrous or RPM.
Brian Crower Sportsman
Although the name implies that the Sportsman is a 2nd tier part, the Sportsman incorporates every feature of the premier BC625+ rod, only that the fasteners have been changed to the more economical, yet venerable ARP2000 bolt, rated to 220,000 p.s.i. The Sportsman is rated in excess of 200HP per cylinder and priced for the everyday performance buff.
Special order ONLY. Please allow at least 6-8 weeks for delivery.