New for 2017 is our VR30DDTT Series of pistons! These new pistons utilized our dedicated Forged Side Relief (FSR) forging that was specifically designed for the high output demands of the modern series of engines. In addition we have found ways to reduce weight and maintain the durability needed for both street and racing use.
- Dome/Dish requires no deburring or preparation
- 2618 T6 high tensile forged aluminum
- Dome and dishes feature smooth flowing radii for excellent flame travel.
- 1.0 x 1.2 x 2.8mm ring widths.
- .905 x 2.250 x .150 wall 5115 steel wrist pin provided.
- Rings, Pin fitting, and wire locks included
- Bore: 86.0mm (STD)
- Rod: 151.75mm
- C/D: 29.4mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.2:1
- Dome CC's: -3cc
- Accepts Turbo / Nitrous
This pistons are made to order with an estimated build-to-ship time of 2-3 weeks.
With over 70 years of experience, JE Pistons is the leader in high performance forged pistons. We've built a reputation that the competition can only follow. JE has a history of manufacturing the highest quality pistons and components that professional engine builders, race teams, and high performance enthusiasts trust and rely on.