Manley Pro Series I-Beam Turbo Tuff connecting rods are assembled from high-quality 4340 forged steel. Every rod is fully machined to the highest standards, and the Turbo Tuff design combines the appropriate weight and rugged strength for ultimate horsepower utilization. Each rod is shot-peened after machining and individually magnafluxed. These connecting rods feature 3/8 in. ARP 2000 cap screws with 12-point heads for outstanding 200,000 psi tensile strength.
- Forged from 4340 aircraft quality vacuum degassed material
- Shot peened after machining to MIL spec and 100% individually magnafluxed
- Specifically designed to handle high horsepower applications when using turbos and / or nitrous
- Fasteners are 3/8" ARP 2000
- Flywheel horsepower range for these rods in a 6 cylinder application is approximatley 1,250+
- Center-to-Center: 5.975"
- Big End Bore: 2.244"
- Big End Width: .818"
- Pin Diameter: .9055" (23mm)
- Pin Bore: .9063"
- AVG. Gram Weight: TBA
- 2016+ Infiniti Q50 Sedan
- 2017+ Infiniti Q60 Coupe
Price includes complete set of (6) connecting rods and (12) rod bolts.