Z1 Motorsports VQ Performance Headers are constructed with 1 3/4" 16 gauge 304 stainless steel with 3/8" flanges to prevent warping. The use of back purge TIG welding and mandrel bends creates the strongest headers with the most efficient airflow. They feature equal length runners and merge style collectors for increased scavenging. The materials and craftsmanship are impeccable. Z1 headers are the nicest headers available for your VQ Powered Z.
NOTE: These headers are built to be a direct bolt on to the VQ35DE, however they can be used on 07+ VQ35HR and VQ37VHR engines with the use of Stock DE Catalytic Converters, Z1 High Flow Cats, or Z1 Test Pipes, optional below.
If you have a VQ37 or VQ35HR you will need additional manifold to cat gaskets as an option below. VQ35DE's can reuse your current gaskets or purchase a new set if needed.
Note: When installing these headers, the drivers side motor mount bracket will need to be clearanced. This is a minor modification that can be completed in a short time with the proper tools.
- 304 grade, 16 gauge stainless steel construction
- 1 3/4" equal length primaries into 2 1/4" outlet
- Maximum airflow, race proven merge style collectors
- Back purge, TIG welded for the ultimate in durability, performance and visual appeal
- CNC machined 3/8" thick mounting flanges branded with Z1 logo
- Factory O2 sensor bung locations
- Designed to be used with NA cars and also with some forced induction systems.
The inside of the runners are smoothed for optimal flow and the merge collector is one of the best on the market.
Will not fit AWD G35X or G37X models.
These have been found to not fit RHD models without modification to clear the steering knuckle. We will not guarantee fitment with RHD.