New from HKS, the 11003-AN012 GT Turbine Kit! This kit includes all of the necessary components for an effective and powerful upgrade on your S14/S15 SR20. The highly reputed GT2835R kit was redesigned with the newly designed GTII-7460 turbine with a greater advantage under high speed range.
The same cast manifold included in the GT2835R/GT3037S kit is also included. It is much more durable than a stainless steel manifold. Cast manifolds are not only durable but also very reliable. Port's shape and pipe junction are designed to reduce primary exhaust pressure. Turbine is installed on the manifold and improves engine compartment appearance.
For SR users, Front Pipe is the important factor to decide road clearance.The extension layout was designed to be connected with current Front Pipe (triangle flange). The extension has two bosses so that A/F knock sensor can be installed as well as the stock O2 sensor. The bypass pipe is atmospheric exposure type that makes external wastegate sound. Modification is required in case return connection is needed.
- GTII 7460 Turbocharger
- Cast Manifold
- SPL Wastegate
- Extension (Turbo Outlet)
- Bypass Pipe
- Chamber Pipe
- Oil Line
- Water Line
- Air Hoses
- Hardware (Bracket/Bolts/Nuts)
Remarks for installation
- Required HKS products: Front mount Intercooler Kit (13001-AN006, AN011, AN012) Universal Power Flow
- Required item: Suction pipe (Induction for turbine φ100) Heat shield item (Not included in the kit)
- To make φ100 suction pipe, use Al bent pipe 1.5D 30°.
- Remarks: As outlet of wastegate is atmospheric exposure type, it is for off-road use only.
- Engine internal parts, fuel & ignition management, drive train must be upgraded.
- Heat protection around the turbine is required.
- Installation time: 6 - 8 hours