This Nissan VQ35HR Oil Galley Gasket is mounted beneath the timing cover on various Nissan and Infiniti models equipped with a VQ35HR or VQ37VHR powertrain. When this gasket fails and begins to seep, oil pressure may drop resulting in potential catastrophic engine failure. If you're seeing low oil pressure symptoms, such as low readings on the gauge, Z1 does not recommend running the engine until you have this checked, to minimize the risk of engine damage.
There are two oil gallery gaskets under the timing cover of your VQ35HR. When one fails it is always recommended to replace BOTH gaskets to ensure that the issue is resolved, as this is a fairly labor intensive job to complete and can be costly if it has to be re-done. These are commonly referred to as 'small' (lower) and 'large' (upper.)
These are NOT the gaskets originally used in your HR/VHR, these are the updated metal reinforced composite gaskets, far better than any other gaskets available on the market.
Use the options below to select the correct part for your application.
- 2007-2008 Nissan 350Z (VQ35HR)
- 2007-2008 Infiniti G35 Sedan (VQ35HR)
- 2008-2013 Infiniti G37 Coupe (VQ37VHR)
- 2009-2013 Infiniti G37 Sedan (VQ37VHR)
- 2014-2015 Infiniti Q50 Sedan (VQ37VHR)
- 2014-2015 Infiniti Q60 Coupe (VQ37VHR)
- 2014+ Infiniti Q40 Sedan (VQ37VHR)
- 2013+ Infiniti QX50 (VQ37VHR)
- 2013+ Infiniti Q70 (VQ37VHR)
- 2009+ Infiniti FX37 (VQ37VHR)
- 2009+ Nissan 370Z