The Defi Sports Display F (DSDF) is a multi-functional digital display for vehicles that use the existing Defi Advance Control unit for an easy to install sensor information system. DSDF displays data obtained from ADVANCE system, OBDII connector, and GNSS (Global Navigation Satellite System including GPS). In addition, driving data can be recorded, replayed, and analyzed by connecting a USB flash drive (commercially available).
Main functions and features:
- 4.2 Inches Touch Panel TFT Color LCD
- Dim / Light Sensor (Automatic Brightness Control)
- Low Refection Glass For Enhanced Operatability
- Displays sensor information by linking with the DEFI ADVANCE system
- Displays ISO CAN data from OBDII
- Time measurement function with GNSS
- Built-in G/Gyro sensor
- Saves driving data to a USB thumb drive
- Enable firmware update via USB storage
- Logging data saved to a USB thumb drive can be analyzed by the dedicated software on a PC
Log Data Analysis with PC (DashWare)
Driving log data recorded by DSDF and videos recorded by an in-car camera such as GoPro can be synchronized in DashWare. Graph display is also available.
Sensor Set Option Also Includes:
- 1x Boost sensor
- 1x Pressure sensor
- 2x Temperature sensors
- Speed and engine speed wire
- To obtain sensor data from ADVANCE System, ADVANCE Control Unit and each sensor need to be installed. A GNSS antenna and OBDII wires are included in the package.
- To use the function of recording, replaying, and time measuring, a commercially available USB flash drive is necessary. 200mb minimum is required.
- This product can be installed on only vehicles with OBDII connector which is compatible with ISO-CAN.