Brand new Cosworth head gaskets for VQ35DE applications. These gaskets have been discontinued by Cosworth. The remaining inventory is the very last we will ever have available.
Only available with 96mm bore
Cosworth High Performance Head Gaskets are engineered to seal in power under the most demanding conditions. Constructed from stainless steel with a folded stopper layer, each application features superior sealing compared to conventional multi layer steel gaskets. Additionally, Cosworth High Performance Head Gaskets are manufactured from pre-coated die cut stainless steel resulting in uniform coating distribution and consistent shape.
- Bore: 96mm
- Thickness: 0.6mm
- Individual die cut layers of stainless steel with superior consistency compared to laser cut gaskets
- Pre-coated stainless steel with a 0.25 micron layer of nitrile rubber ensures consistent distribution of coating with no high or low areas
- Manufacturing dimensional tolerance of +/- 0.001”
- Die cut manufacturing process ensures smooth edges, unlike laser cut gaskets
- Cosworth gaskets feature a “folded stopper” layer for additional torque around each cylinder. The width of sealing area is specific for each application thereby providing ultimate sealing properties* Available in a range of thicknesses for specific applications
Due to the availability and condition of these parts, all liquidation items are sold "as is" and cannot be returned for any reason. Z1 offers several blemished / overstock items at a substantial discount in our Liquidation Station.