Brand New Blemished Z1 Crank Pulley has minor cosmetic imperfections from mis-handling. Includes light scuffing/scratching to the polished face. It is in otherwise perfect condition and available at a disconunted price.
Stock Description Below
Z1 Motorsports 350Z/G35 Lighweight Aluminum Crank Pulley for all VQ35DE equipped models.
Machined from 6061 Aluminum, the Z1 Motorsports 350Z/G35 Lightweight Crank Pulley is a great, economical weight to free up some extra horsepower from you VQ35DE power plant. Designed to take the abuse of the track and the street, the Z1 Motorsports Lightweight Crank Pulley address many of the issues that plague other crank pulley's on the market.
Such items that have been specifically targeted and corrected over other....similar....aluminum crank pulley's on the market:
- Designed to meet SAE specifications regarding the overall machining of the Belt Grooves.
- Weight Reduction: 2.00 lbs vs. 6.25 lbs stock.
- Designed NOT to crack or fail - Many Aftermarket Aluminum VQ pulleys crack or can fail around the pulley face as a direct result of the extreme measures manufacturers take to save weight.
- Large, easy to read machined Timing Marks
- Increased belt shoulder height - To help prevent belts from jumping or misalignment.
- 0% Underdriven to prevent any issues with the factory Air Conditioning, Alternator or Power Steering.
- Retains the usage of OEM Belts - No need to worry about trying to remember or find out what special belt you need for you car!
- Available in either a Machined Silver or Black Anodized Finishes - Your choice at no extra charge!
- Reasonably priced - When compared to other Lightweight Aluminum Crank Pulley's on the market and/or an OEM Factory replacement pulley.
- Increased Throttle response - A direct result of removing excess rotational weight from the crankshaft/driveline.
Please be sure to select the appropriate finish below. You may also choose to add a NEW set of OEM Nissan Belts at a special discounted package price as well. Be sure to select the appropriate year from the options. Check the production date for '06 models as Nissan eliminated the idler pulley on models with a production date of August or later. When selecting belts you may now choose to add the FREE OEM Idler Pulley Eliminating Spacer and the appropriate belt.
Due to the availability and condition of these parts, all liquidation items are sold "as is" and cannot be returned for any reason. Z1 offers several blemished / overstock items at a substantial discount in our Liquidation Station.