This differential is an over-stock built differential. This diff is fully assembled with the options listed below. Assembled as a drop in unit, this differential is ready to be installed with NO wait for build/assembly. Differential will ship same day provided core charge is paid or core differential is recieved. We are offering this assembled differential at a $200 discount.
- Fluid Type: Red Line 75w-90
- Gear Ratio: 3.90
- Bushing Type: Z1 Urethane
- Differential Type: Used OEM VLSD - The VLSD used in this build was removed from a low-mile (1200 mile) car and is virtually brand new!!
Stock Description Below
Z1's Fully Built Differential Upgrade is a complete R200 differential custom tailored and assembled to your specifications. Choose to pay the refundable core charge to avoid downtime or send your rebuild-able differential core first, and we will ship your custom built differential sealed up with the Z1 High Capacity Differential Cover complete with stub axles and ready to bolt into your Z or G. Just install with the included bushings, add fluid, and enjoy!
2. Final Drive Gear Set
This differential comes pre-built with a 3.9 rear gear ratio.
If you are unsure of your current gear ratio, please take a look at our R200 Gear Ratio Chart found HERE.
Z1 Motorsports' experienced mechanics install these gear sets, properly setting bearing pre load / gear mesh back to factory specs, ensuring excessive noise or overall failure will not result from improper installation.
3. All New OE Differential Bearings & Seals
Includes all New OEM Nissan Differential Bearings and Seals:
- 2 X Nissan OEM Differential Side Carrier Bearings
- 2 X Nissan OEM Differential Side Oil Seals
- 1 X Nissan OEM Inner "Rear" Pinion Gear Bearing
- 1 X Nissan OEM Pinion Crush Sleeve
- 1 X Nissan OEM Outer "Front" Pinion Gear Bearing
- 1 X Nissan OEM Pinion Oil Seal
4. Differential Cover, Fluid, and Bushings
With the Z1 Fully Built Differential you have chosen Gear Ratio, Differential, Bushings, Fluid, and the Z1 High Capacity Differential Cover. We even seal the case so all you need to do is fill with fluid after installation and enjoy your new differential. (Break-In procedure may be required depending on differential selection)
When the stock rear differential bushing fails you often end up with a lot of slop and even clunking in the rear end. By upgrading to the urethane bushings you stiffen up the rear end to handle harder launches and smoother shifts. Plus with the upgraded fluid you don't have to worry about oil breakdown at higher temperatures.
Includes your choice of the following:
- Z1 Rear Differential Bushings
- 3 Liters of Red Line Differential Fluid
Please select from the options below. Need help or advice? Give us a call at 770-838-7777.
Please note: We rebuild your differential core so all parts must be intact and present when your core is received. Your differential core must be assembled with all parts in good condition to receive full credit.