New blemished Z1 Motorsports 300ZX Brembo Brake Rotor Conversion Brackets for all '90+ 300ZX models. These brackets have light scratching from mis-handling, however are in perfect condition functionally.
Stock Description Below
Sold separately from the Z1 Motorsports Brembo Brake Rotor Conversion Kit, these brackets are available for those looking to purchase their brake rotors seperately. With the numerous rotor options available for the Brembo equipped Nissan 350Z's and Infiniti G35's, some people find it more convenient to supply their own rotors. For example, using good, used stock rotors removed from the 350Z or G35 is a great, economical upgrade!
The Z1 300zx Brembo Brake Rotor Conversion Bracket set includes the following pieces:
- Z1 Motorsports Brembo Brake Rotor Conversion Brackets (Pair)
- Installation Manual
- 8x M12 Caliper Bolts
- 8x Lock Washers
- 8x M12 Shim Washers
A great, economical brake upgrade alternative to the much more expensive kits on the market. The Z1 300zx Brembo Rotor Conversion Kit allows for the larger 12.75" Brembo Rotors to be used with the stock Nissan 30mm brake calipers**. This ensures proper pedal feel and maintains the OEM Nissan brake bias. Some of the features of the the kit includes:
- Zinc coated, Steel Brackets & Hardware- This will ensure a long service life for the brackets and minimize the risks associated with an aluminum bracket using helicoils. Although produced from steel, the Z1 Motorsports 300zx Brembo Brackets are designed to keep strength where needed while minimizing weight in others.
- Uses OEM Size Nissan Brake Rotors - Do not worry about remembering what rotor was adapted from some other obscure vehicle. By using an OEM Nissan 350Z-spec brake rotor, finding replacement rotors will be both simple and quick. Replacement rotors can be found on the shelf at Z1 Motorsports, many dealerships, and aftermarket autoparts stores. This means a quicker turn around on replacing the rotors and keeping your Z on the road.
- Retains the OEM Z32 Brake Calipers and Lines - Unlike some big brake conversion kits that can alter the factory brake bias, by keeping the factory 30mm Z32 Brake Calipers, the pedal feel and brake bias remains unchanged. This will prevent any issues with the factory ABS system.
- Increased Brake Rotor Size - In addition to being great for a show car looking to fill a set of 17" or larger wheels, by increasing the size of the disc, you are increasing the rotors thermal absorption properties and surface area. This is very beneficial for aggressively driven street and track cars looking to get the most out of their brake setup.
- Hub-centric Brake Rotor Design - Since the rotor required is an OEM Nissan rotor, there is no need for any confusing hub-centric rings or spacers. The 350Z/G35 Brembo Brake Rotor has the same bolt pattern, hub inner diameter, and wheel stud diameter as a factory 300ZX brake rotor. This ensures a balanced brake system, and minimizes any chance for disc or wheel wobble.
A full color copy of the Z1 Motorsports 300ZX Brembo Brake Rotor Conversion Installation Manual can be found HERE.
* Although not required, some grinding of the stock brake calipers is recommended to ensure proper brake rotor to brake caliper clearance.
** This kit WILL NOT fit '90 Non Turbo models equipped with the factory 26mm brake calipers. Customers with these models should consider upgrading their brake calipers to the larger 30mm calipers and rotors. To purchase a good, used set of 30mm Z32 Brake Calipers, please look HERE.