When high temperature and continuous duty are required: this pump delivers! Designed from the ground up to handle the toughest automotive racing applications for transmission/differential fluid cooling (circulation) and turbocharger oil drain (scavenge) applications.
- Continuous use circulation/scavenge pump.
- High temperature capable.
- Specially designed with emphasis on turbo- charger scavenge applications.
- Low noise and vibration.
- Can be mounted -/+ 3 feet above fluid level.
- Military specification fit and finish at an affordable price.
- flow 1-3 GPM / 50 psi max rating
- 350ºf maximum temp rating
- quiet low vibration operation
- 10,000 hour rated bearings & motor brushes
- hardened bronze pump (spur) gear rotors
- black anodized aluminum heatsink
- nickel plated pump head
- stainless pump head fasteners
- 3/8" NPT inlet/outlet
- high temperature internal wiring
- 3 foot wiring lead
- rubber-isolated mounting bracket and feet
- dimensions 6.2" x 4.1" x 4.0"
- weight 6.2 lbs.
- 12 volt, 5-12 amp* nominal (24 volt version optional)