Take the reliability and features of our popular HD gear pump (17-530SL) and scale it down into a smaller package and you have our Micro Gear Pump. Designed from the ground up to handle the tough automotive racing environments for transmission/differential fluid cooling (circulation) and turbo/dual turbocharger oil drain (scavenge) applications. Small size and reduced weight makes the Micro perfectly suited to any space-limited or weight critical application. Also the heatsink mounting allows the entire motor/pump head assembly infinite rotation allowing optimal orientation of the in/out ports.
- Continuous use circulation/scavenge pump.
- High temperature capable.
- Low noise and vibration.
- Self-priming - can be mounted +3 feet above fluid level.
- Military specification fit and finish
- Flow 1-2 GPM / 30 psi as pressure pump
- 350ºf maximum temperature rating
- 10,000 hour rated bearings
- 2,500 hr externally replaceable motor brushes
- Hardened bronze pump (spur) gear rotors
- Aluminum heatsink w/ adjustable motor position
- Nickel plated pump head
- Stainless pump head fasteners
- 3/8" NPT inlet/outlet
- High temperature (class H or higher) internal wiring
- 3 foot wiring lead w/ insulated cover
- rubber-isolated mounting bracket and feet
- dimensions 6.5" x 3.75" x 2.75" weight 4.5 lbs.
- 12 volt, <5 amp* nominal 15 amp max. (optional 24 volt version is available)
*amperage varies with pressure and fluid viscosity