Good used differential final drive gears fit various Nissan and Infiniti models equipped with an R200 rear differential. These gears are removed from good fully functioning differentials receiving upgraded differential gears.
The following ratios are available:
- 3.3 - Automatic Differential
- 3.54 - Manual Differential
- 3.69 - Manual Differential
New Final Drive Gears in various ratios are also available HERE.
We offer an installation kit that contains all new Nissan OEM bearings and seals. We highly recommend the purchase and use of this install kit. Please note that installing a ring and pinion requires precision setting of the bearing pre-load and clearances to complete the job. When installing be sure to keep the factory shims in their respective locations. Shims should not need to be changed.
Included in the Bearing and Seal Kit:
- 2 X Nissan OEM Differential Side Carrier Bearings
- 2 X Nissan OEM Differential Side Oil Seals
- 1 X Nissan OEM Inner "Back" Pinion Gear Bearing
- 1 X Nissan OEM Pinion Crush Sleeve
- 1 X Nissan OEM Outer "Front" Pinion Gear Bearing
- 1 X Nissan OEM Pinion Oil Seal
- 1 X Permatex Ultra Gray Gasket Maker
It is highly recommended that an experienced mechanic install this ring and pinion gear set as excessive noise or even catastrophic failure can result from improper installation. If you would like to have your gear set installed at Z1, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for an installed price.
Please choose the appropriate options below.
If you are unsure of your current gear ratio, please take a look at the Gear Ratio Chart found HERE.