The rear axles on your 2003-2008 Nissan 350Z (Z33) and 2003-2013 Infiniti G35 / G37 (V35/V36/CV36) are held in place by a single axle nut per side. This nut is torqued to the hub and allows the motor to transfer its power to the rear wheels without risk of the axle slipping from the hub under load.
- 2003-2008 Nissan 350Z (Z33)
- 2003-2008 Infiniti G35 (V35/V36)
- 2009-2013 Infiniti G37 (V36/CV36)
- 2014+ Infiniti Q50 Sedan (V37)
- 2014-2016 Infiniti Q60 Coupe (CV36)
- 2017+ Infiniti Q60 Coupe (CV37)
Torque specifications and information regarding axle repair/replacement can be found below.
Nissan TSB NTB04-065b - 350Z Axle Grease Procedure