NISMO Billet Rear Camber Arms allow for an increased range of rear camber adjustment, which is necessary for lowered cars and for performance alignments. These arms are designed for use in high performance street and race vehicles. A lowered 370Z or G37 will need adjustment to get camber back in spec to ensure proper tire wear and handling due to aggressive factory camber curves.
NISMO Rear Camber Arms are machined from Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum and designed to allow for proper sway bar end link clearance. The main arm is slotted to allow the use of pinch bolts with 360 degree rotating clamps on a Double Adjuster so you can precisely and quickly lock down your desired camber settings. No more jam nuts!! Long gone are the days of fumbling with multiple wrenches to tighten jam nuts in place while trying to keep your bearings orientated correctly. Our exclusive 4130 Chromoly Adjuster is CNC gundrilled to reduce weight and Blue Anodized Titanium Hardware shaves even more unsprung weight from the arms, without compromising strength.
NISMO Rear Camber Arms Features:
- Lightweight Aluminum and Titanium construction
- Electroless nickel plated Chromoly Double Adjuster for quick adjustment
- Computer Aided Design with the aid of Finite Element Analysis
- Rotating clamp design allows for easy access to lock down your alignment settings
- Low friction 3 piece Teflon lined FK Heim joints/rod ends
- Blue Anodized Titanium socket head cap screws
- Black Anodized for a durable finish
- 2009+ Nissan 370Z
- 2007-2008 Infiniti G35 Sedan
- 2008-2013 Infiniti G37 Coupe
- 2009-2013 Infiniti G37 Sedan
Images to the right are generic and may not represent the parts you recieve.