For those who have converted to "true" coilovers in the rear suspension (rear spring relocated over shock) and no longer need the mid link to hold the rear springs, our SPL Parts TITANIUM Series Rear Toe Links (RTA) replace the stock mid links to provide a wide range of toe adjustment, which is necessary for lowered cars or for performance alignments. No more jam nuts! Faster, more precise, easier adjustment!
Using FEA (Finite Element Analysis) our CNC milled 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum arms are designed to exceed factory strength and durability. SPL's exclusive Double Adjuster is comprised of electroless nickel plated 4130 Chromoly along with 6061-T6 Aluminum Clamps to reduce weight and prohibit corrosion, while offering quick and easy adjustment. Our Blue Anodized Titanium Hardware shaves even more unsprung weight from the arms, without compromising strength.
FK Spherical Bearings and Rod Ends are manufactured in Connecticut and utilize a Teflon liner to provide quiet operation, lower friction, smooth articulation, and eliminates bushing deflection under load. The liner is also self-lubricating and self-cleaning, offering robust reliability for street and track use. The PTFE liner is chemically bonded to the inner diameter of the race, and offers a very high load carrying capacity that has greatly increased dynamic wear characteristics. The operating temperature of the liner ranges from -65º to 325ºF, offering robust reliability.
Sold as a pair.
- Lightweight Aluminum and Titanium construction
- Electroless nickel plated 4130 Chromoly Double Adjuster for quick adjustment
- 6061 Aluminum Rotating Clamp design allows for easy access to lock down your alignment settings
- Computer Aided Design with Finite Element Analysis
- Blue Anodized Titanium socket head cap screws
- Low friction 3-piece Teflon lined FK Rod Ends
- Black Anodized for a durable finish
- 2003-2008 Nissan 350Z
- 2003-2007 Infiniti G35 Coupe
- 2003-2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan