SPL Parts Titanium Series Front Upper Control Arms (FUA) for the Nissan 350Z and Infiniti G35 are designed with dual chassis mount adjusters, providing camber and caster adjustment while remaining fully attached to the car. The revolutionary slotted arm design does away with the need for bulky, hard to reach jam nuts. Simply turn the hex cap Double Adjusters to set the arms to their desired length, and then lock your alignment settings in place with an allen wrench. The time saved on the alignment rack can now be spent in the driver's seat! The fully encapsulated spherical bearing that mounts to the upright provides superior strength and negates the worry of rod end bending commonly found in other designs. The wide adjustment range provides camber gain for racers wanting to maximize grip on the track, and camber correction for lowered street vehicles needing optimal tire wear.
Using FEA (Finite Element Analysis) our CNC milled 6061-T6 Billet Aluminum arms are designed to exceed factory strength and durability. Our exclusive hex cap Double Adjuster is comprised of electroless nickel plated 4130 Chromoly along with 6061-T6 Aluminum clamps to reduce weight and prohibit corrosion, while offering quick and easy adjustment. Oversized USA made FK Spherical Bearings feature a Teflon liner to provide quiet operation, lower friction, smoother articulation, and eliminates bushing deflection under load. The liner is also self-lubricating and self-cleaning, offering robust reliability for street and track use.
Sold as a pair.
- Lightweight Aluminum and Titanium construction
- Electroless nickel plated 4130 Chromoly Double Adjuster for quick adjustment
- Computer Aided Design with the aid of Finite Element Analysis
- Anodized Blue Titanium socket head cap screws
- Low friction 3/4" 3-piece Teflon lined FK Rod Ends and Spherical Bearings
- Offset chassis spacers to maximize caster adjustment
- Black Anodized for a durable finish
- 2003-2008 Nissan 350Z
- 2003-2007 Infiniti G35 Coupe
- 2003-2006 Infiniti G35 Sedan