Our SPL Parts TITANIUM Series Rear Camber Links (RLL) allow for an increased range of rear camber adjustment, which is necessary for lowered cars and for performance alignments. These arms are designed for use in high performance street and race vehicles. A lowered 370Z or G37 will need adjustment to get camber back in spec to ensure proper tire wear and handling due to aggressive factory camber curves. Small changes to ride height will affect camber settings.
Our latest version of the Rear Camber Arm is machined from Billet 6061-T6 Aluminum and designed to allow for proper sway bar end link clearance. The main arm is slotted to allow the use of pinch bolts with 360 degree rotating clamps on our Double Adjuster so you can precisely and quickly lock down your desired camber settings. No more jam nuts!! Long gone are the days of fumbling with multiple wrenches to tighten jam nuts in place while trying to keep your bearings orientated correctly. Our exclusive 4130 Chromoly Adjuster is CNC gundrilled to reduce weight and Blue Anodized Titanium Hardware shaves even more unsprung weight from the arms, without compromising strength.
3 piece FK Bearings Rod Ends manufactured in Connecticut feature a Teflon liner to provide quiet operation, low friction, smooth articulation, and eliminates bushing deflection under load. The PTFE liner is chemically bonded to the inner diameter of the race. The liner offers a very high load carrying capacity and has greatly increased dynamic wear characteristics. The operating temperatures of the liner ranges from -65º to 325ºF, offering robust reliability for both street and track use.
Pair with our SPL TITANIUM Toe or Mid Links (#SPL RTA Z34/#SPL RML Z34) and our SPL Eccentric Lockout (#SPL EL Z34) kit for total rear camber and toe alignment with "zero-slip".
Adjustment spec: Camber adjustment range is +/- 10deg from stock arm.
Sold as a pair.
- Lightweight Aluminum and Titanium construction
- Electroless nickel plated Chromoly Double Adjuster for quick adjustment
- Computer Aided Design with the aid of Finite Element Analysis
- Rotating clamp design allows for easy access to lock down your alignment settings
- Low friction 3 piece Teflon lined FK Heim joints/rod ends
- Blue Anodized Titanium socket head cap screws
- Black Anodized for a durable finish
- 2009+ Nissan 370Z
- 2007-2008 Infiniti G35 Sedan
- 2008-2013 Infiniti G37 Coupe
- 2009-2013 Infiniti G37 Sedan