The Scrader EZ-Sensor is a simple to use alternitive to the OE high cost TPMS sensors. This simple to use programmable TPMS sensor fits a variety of Nissan and Infiniti models.
TPMS or Tire Pressure Monitoring System is fitted to Nissan cars to monitor tire pressures and provide a warning to the driver if low pressure on any of the four tires is detected. These units have an internal battery that wears down over time and may show a constant TPMS illumination on the gauge cluster regardless of tire pressures. These units are non-serviceable and require replacement when failed.
- Nut Torque: 71 in-lbs
- Valve Core Torque: 3.5 in-lbs
- Compatible Frequencies: 314.9 MHz / 315MHz / 433 MHz
- 2003-2008 Nissan 350Z (Z33)
- 2003-2008 Infiniti G35 (V35/V36)
- 2008-2013 Infiniti G37 (V36/CV36)
- 2003-2008 Infiniti FX35 (S50)
- 2003-2008 Infiniti FX45 (S50)
- 2011-2017 Nissan Juke (F15)
- 2009+ Nissan 370Z (Z34)
- 2009+ Nissan GTR (R35)
NOTE: Professional installation of these TPMS Sensors is required for full function. These sensors require special tools to program the TPMS ID before they can communicate with your cars ECU. A programming tool compatible with the EZ-Sensor is required.
Nissan Technical Service Bulletin NTB08-033c - TPMS Monitoring