Get race car functional design, OEM quality construction, and high end car show quality look with the Muteki SR45R lug nut sets from Wheel Mate Performance. The open end lets you use extended race wheel studs and the knurled ends will also allow you to grip the SR45R lugs no matter if you’re wearing gloves or not.
The OEM quality construction of the SR45R lug comes from the use of Cold Forged 50BV30 Steel construction and a oversized 60 degree cone seat for better contact on your wheels. Current available color is Black, Blue, Red, Yellow, Burned Blue Neon and Burned Titanium. Give your car the high end details it deserves with the all new Muteki SR45R lug nuts.
- 60 degrees taper seat
- M12×1.25 or M12×1.50 thread pitch
- Rotating Taper Seat (Gold)
- Cold Forged 50BV30 Steel Construction
- 22mm diameter & 45mm length
- Racing Knurled Ends
- Included : 20pcs – 45mm open end lug nut kit
- Included : 1 3/4″ & 13/16″ dual hex adapter
- Colors : Black, Blue, Red, Yellow, Burned Titanium and Burned Blue Neon
- Lug Style: SR45R
- Lug Seating: 60°
- Weight: 2.0oz
- Thread Size: M12x1.25