Based on the Garrett GT BB design of the GT2854R, this kit offers a bolt on solution with all the parts necessary for installation on a Z32. Z1 has invested in having all of the brackets, flanges, adapters, and fittings mass produced in order to provide you with an economical trouble free bolt on solution. The Z1 GT555R kit uses the same off the shelf Garrett turbos as the JWT Sport 550BB kit. Great response and reliability from the new Garrett GT BB cartridge with max power potential of in excess of 550 rwhp with appropriate modifications, race fuel, and tuning. 450 whp to 550 whp is typical for pump gas.
Compressor map for Z1 GT555R
- 2 New Garrett GT BB Turbochargers
- 2 New High Pressure Adjustable Wastegate Actuators with Brackets (Installed)
- 2 Braided Stainless Steel Oil Feed Lines with .035" Restrictors & Fittings
- 2 Compressor Housing Inlet Adapter Flanges with O-Ringed Seals (Installed)
- 2 Compressor Housing Outlet Gaskets (3 Bolt)
- 2 Exhaust Manifold to Turbine Housing Gaskets (4 Bolt)
- 2 Turbine Housing to Downpipe Gaskets (5 Bolt)
- 10 Turbine Housing to Downpipe Stainless Steel Bolts
- 10 Copper Crush Washers for Coolant and Oil Lines
- 2 Oil Return Hose Flanges with O-Ringed Seals (Installed)
- 4 Allen Head Fasteners for Oil Return Flanges (Installed)
- 2 Formed Fluoro-Silicone Oil Return Hoses
- 6 Feet of 6.5mm (1/4") Z1 Reinforced Silicone Wastegate Actuator Hose
- 2 Feet of 8mm (5/16") Z1 Reinforced Silicone Coolant Hose
Applications using aftermarket exhaust manifolds that mount the turbo down lower, may require light shaving of the left side motor mount bracket in order to clear the compressor inlet pipe, as seen HERE. For those that prefer not to perform this relatively simple modification themselves, we do offer the LH motor mount bracket pre-modified as an option below.
Oil Feed Line Installation Manual
5 bolt downpipes required and available as an option below at special pricing.
Modified LH Motor Mount Bracket: