Z1 Motorsports' Performance Flywheel is available in a Light Weight version and a Mid Weight Version. Both of which being many pounds lighter than the factory Dual Mass Flywheel found in your VQ35DE equipped Nissan 350Z or Infiniti G35.
Z1 Motorsports VQ35DE Performance Flywheel Benefits:
- Reduced Weight Lowers Inertia and Improves engine response.
- Single Piece design further improves engine response
- Fits stock and most aftermarket Clutch Kits
- Made from Solid 4140 Steel Forgings
- Nitride treated to prevent corrosion
- Meets SFI specification 1.1
|14.2lbs vs 27.6 lbs stock
||21lbs vs 27.6 lbs stock
|Great for street cars, Auto Cross, and Road Courses
||Great for street cars and drag racing
|Best Throttle response
||Helps maintain engine RPM between shifts
|More transfer of transmission noise (Chatter)
||Less transmission noise emitted than the Lightweight version
Available with multiple clutch options in a package HERE.
Does not fit 07+ HR (Dual Throttle Body) Engines. For those models please choose Z1 Motorsports' HR/VHR Performance Flywheel.
- 350Z / G35 Flywheel Torque Specs: 62 - 68 lb-ft. For more information, reference the 'Engine Mechanical' section in your cars Factory Service Manual
Keep in mind that the stock flywheel has a dampener which absorbs most transmission noise. Our single piece flywheels eliminate this dampener transferring more internal transmission noise outside the bellhousing, commonly referred to as "chatter".)