Q50 / Q60 Lower Downpipes replace the factory catalytic converter on VR30DDTT equipped Infiniti models.
The factory exhaust utilizes a total of 4 catalytic converters, pre-cats mounted directly off of the turbo outlets followed by the main cats. These cats are by far the largest restriction in the VR30DDTT's exhaust system, slowing down exhaust flow and creating substantial back pressure. The Z1 Lower Downpipes replace the factory lower catalytic converter, improving exhaust flow while retaining the OEM upper converter for emissions and sound purposes.
The Z1 Lower Downpipe's modular design allows you to add an upper downpipe in the future without purchasing a full downpipe. The Z1 Upper Downpipe can be purchased HERE and works with all aftermarket lower downpipes.
- 2.5'' Mandrel Bent Stainless Steel
- Laser cut flanges
- 100% Tig Welded T304 Stainless Steel
- Utilize OEM Mounting Tabs
- J-Pipe O2 Sensor Bungs
- Fits 300hp and 400hp Red Sport Models
- Fits RWD or AWD Models
- Enhances Exhaust Note From Tailpipe As Well As Turbo Spool Noise
- Due to the removal of the catalytic converter, this product is for off road use only. This product is not emissions compliant.
- Includes Hardware and Z1 MLS Gaskets
- Bolt-On Installation
- Stock Lower Catalytic Converters - 16.2lbs
- Z1 Lower Downpipes - 6.8lbs
- Total Weight Savings - 9.4lbs!!
- 2016+ Infiniti Q50 Sedan (V37)
300hp and 400hp
- 2017+ Infiniti Q60 Coupe (CV37)
300hp and 400hp
For Maximum Performance Z1 offers a Full Race Expansion Downpipe available HERE. This option is ideal for customers looking to get the most from their VR30 in 2.5" or 3" outlet.