Q50 / Q60 Upper Downpipes replace the factory upper primary catalytic converter on VR30DDTT equipped Infiniti models.
The factory exhaust utilizes 4 catalytic converters mounted directly off of the turbo outlets. These cats are by far the largest restriction in the VR30DDTT's exhaust system, slowing down exhaust flow and creating substantial back pressure. The modular design of the Z1 upper downpipe means they can be installed in place of the upper catalytic converter and are compatible with all aftermarket lower downpipes! The Z1 upper downpipes can ONLY be used with aftermarket lower downpipes, and cannot be used with the stock lower catalytic converters.
Our downpipes utilize factory style V-band flanges to fit the stock turbos with no aftermarket hardware needed. (Use of the existing OEM V-Band Clamp is required.)
- 2.5'' Mandrel Bent Stainless Steel
- Increases Horsepower and Torque
- CNC Machined V-Band Flange (Fits OEM V-Band Flange)
- J-Pipe O2 Sensor Bungs
- 100% Tig Welded T304 Stainless Steel
- Fits 300hp and 400hp Red Sport Models
- Enhances Exhaust Note From Tailpipe As Well As Turbo Spool Noise
- Includes Hardware and Z1 MLS Gaskets
- Stock Upper Catalytic Converters - 12.4lbs
- Z1 Lower Downpipes - 4.9lbs
- Total Weight Savings - 7.5lbs!!
- 2016+ Infiniti Q50 Sedan (V37)
300hp and 400hp
- 2017+ Infiniti Q60 Coupe (CV37)
300hp and 400hp
For Maximum Performance Z1 offers a Full Race Expansion Downpipe available HERE. This option is ideal for customers looking to get the most from their VR30 in 2.5" or 3" outlet.