OEM Battery Tie Down Rod fits a variety of Nissan and Infiniti models.
The long tie down rod uses a j-hook and nut (sold seperatly) to secure your battery to the front of the battery tray and tie down bracket on the front of the battery. Because of their awkward mounting position and limited space, it is easy to drop or lose these during routine service. If you take your Z to the track, you MUST have your battery securely fastened down, this is also true for some state yearly vehicle inspections. Do not ruin a track day, drag event, or a weekend of mountain driving by forgetting your battery tie down!
- 1995-1999 Nissan 240SX (S14)
- 2003-2008 Nissan 350Z (Z33)
- 2009-2016 Nissan 370Z (Z34)
- 2009-2016 Nissan GTR (R35)
- 2003-2008 Infiniti G35 (V35/V36)
- 2003-2008 Infiniti FX34 /FX45 (S50)
Replaces BOTH Tie Down Rods
- 2008-2013 Infiniti G37 (V36/CV36)
- 2014-2016 Infiniti Q50 Sedan (V37)
- 2014-2017 Infiniti Q60 Coupe (CV36/CV37)