Defi-Link Meter ADVANCE BF is gauge series which need to be connected to Defi-Link ADVANCE Control Unit.
ADVANCE BFs are electronic blacked out gauges which are high response and refined design. When the car is off they have a black face with no numbers on them. As soon as the car is turned on, the gauges light up and are in full affect.
Key Featurs include
- Interactive communication advanced system is implemented.
- Gauges can be controlled from distance with the included switch unit.
- Flat glass and precise graduation scale give more needle accuracy and high visibility.
- Opening and closing modes can be selected from 2 variations.
- The installation of additional gauges is easy. Just connect it with the other two gauges and attach the wire to Advance Control Unit.
- The illumination color can be chosen from white, amber red, and blue.
*The illumination color cannot be changed.
- The light-emitting gauge always provides clear visibility with high contrast.(The brightness is 200% compared to existing models.)
- The needle pointer driven by original stepping motor has a smooth instantaneous response to rapid acceleration of high performance vehicles.
- Brightness can be adjusted by selecting from five levels for daytime and nighttime separately.(nighttime dimming cancellation function is available.)
- The microcontroller calibrates up to 270 degree angle in 3027 – 4600 segments (0.088°- 0.059°), and provides accurate vehicle information.
- Self-diagnosis system turns the warning LED on to indicate any wire disconnection, short circuit and serial communication errors.
- Warning by buzzer sound when the warning LED is on (buzzer sound can be turned on / off).
- Peak value and warning value during driving are stored. Driving data can be stored and replayed up to 3 minutes
- A mounting bracket, meter cup, regular position bezel are provided with this product.
- With both fuel pressure gauge and boost installed, differential pressure can be monitored on the fuel pressure gauge screen.
- Exhaust Temperature Sensor
- 8' Sensor Wire
- 10" Meter Wire
- 1/8 PT Fitting
- Meter Cup
**This Guage also requires the Advance Control Unit to drive the gauge. This can be found HERE. **