The evolution of the world’s most popular stand alone digital O² sensor controller, the Innovate Motorsports LC-2 builds upon the legacy of the LC-1 by adding simplicity and leading edge technology. The LC-2 utilizes the only 100% digital wideband air/fuel ratio technology on the market! The LC-2’s patented award-winning DirectDigital™ signal processing technology provides data on exactly how rich or lean an engine is running at any load. The LC-2’s self-calibrating circuitry also compensates for changes in temperature, altitude, and sensor condition. The LC-2 includes a digital input/output, 2 full-programmable analog outputs, and is ideal for applications such as dynamometers, data acquisition systems, standalone ECUs, and gauges. The LC-2 can also be "daisy-chained" for cost-effective individual cylinder monitoring, and is fully compatible with our Modular Tuning System (MTS). Key features include:
Key Features of the LC-2
- Patented DirectDigital™ Wideband Technology
- Wideband O² Compatible with ALL fuel types
- Ability to calibrate O² sensor for maximum accuracy
- Integrated dual-color status LED (Green/Red)
- *Two configurable linear 0-5v analog outputs
- Positive lock connectors for all connections
- Innovate MTS serial in/out
- Serial connection to your PC
- Real-time display data on screen and/or with powerful LogWorks software
The G2 Air/Fuel Ratio gauge (52mm, 2 1/16”) features a high-speed stepper motor, through-dial backlighting, and an illuminated pointer. Each kit includes the gauge, an LC-2 wideband controller, oxygen sensor, bung, serial cable, and the award-winning LogWorks engine-tuning software.
Key benefits of the “G2” kits include:
- The industry’s most accurate and fastest-responding wideband controller.
- One additional available analog output (one connects to the gauge).
- Easy set up and wiring (instructions included).
- LC-2 includes Innovate serial in & out for adding additional modular tuning system (MTS) components.
(Gauge itself is analog only- no serial).
- Illuminated needle and through-dial backlighting.
- Log directly from the LC-2’s digital output into laptop w/included software.
This kit comes complete with the patented award-winning LC-2 Wideband Controller, 52mm G2 Gauge, Bosch 5-wire Wideband 02 Sensor, Bung, Software CD, and quick start guide.